If you have a budding golfer in your family, you should take advantage of this great initiative going on up at Whistler!
At the Nicklaus North, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler GC, and Whistler Golf Course, children (accompanied by a paying adult) can golf for free!
“Whistler is vacation place for families to come up here to have fun,” said Whistler Golf Course head professional Alan Kristmanson. “Families come here to do things together. We recognize that and the golf courses here in Whistler are set up in such a way that everyone has a chance to play.”
To find out more, check out this article in The Vancouver Sun.
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome