North Shore Mama
**Random fact… did you know that you can follow Raffi on Twitter? @Raffi_RC is his handle if you want to see what he is up to these days :)**
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- 4 things I’ve learned about diapering
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Family Travel: Kid-friendly adventures in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Try some other hashtag or username