If you have a budding golfer in your family, you should take advantage of this great initiative going on up at Whistler!
At the Nicklaus North, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler GC, and Whistler Golf Course, children (accompanied by a paying adult) can golf for free!
“Whistler is vacation place for families to come up here to have fun,” said Whistler Golf Course head professional Alan Kristmanson. “Families come here to do things together. We recognize that and the golf courses here in Whistler are set up in such a way that everyone has a chance to play.”
To find out more, check out this article in The Vancouver Sun.
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- It’s the little things… and in this case, it’s the Little People!
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Family Travel: Kid-friendly adventures in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby