If you have a budding golfer in your family, you should take advantage of this great initiative going on up at Whistler!
At the Nicklaus North, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler GC, and Whistler Golf Course, children (accompanied by a paying adult) can golf for free!
“Whistler is vacation place for families to come up here to have fun,” said Whistler Golf Course head professional Alan Kristmanson. “Families come here to do things together. We recognize that and the golf courses here in Whistler are set up in such a way that everyone has a chance to play.”
To find out more, check out this article in The Vancouver Sun.
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby Teeth- What if they erupt crooked? by Dr. Melissa Skinner
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- For the very first time (in 8 years)
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Why is there a white spot on my child’s tooth?
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome
- Catching Up On The Oscar Winning Movies With Optik TV (+GIVEAWAY!)
Try some other hashtag or username