Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- What makes Math different from other subjects?