Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- For the very first time (in 8 years)
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- Catching Up On The Oscar Winning Movies With Optik TV (+GIVEAWAY!)
- Knowing your Child’s “Sleep Window” by Leslie Black (A Kiss Goodnight)