Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Water Water Everywhere! Water parks and pools to play in this summer.
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- North Shore Life: Eldon Spray Park in North Vancouver
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome