Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome
- For the very first time (in 8 years)
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?