Every year, at around this time, you start seeing articles in magazines, the newspaper and online explaining how to “deal with/get through/manage the holiday season without losing your mind/sanity/friends (or whatever)”. I have never understood how such a sparkly, cozy and giving time of year would need ‘dealing-with’ or... Read more
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan