As kids, our family used to pile into the car on Christmas Eve and drive around looking at all the pretty Christmas lights. It is one of my favourite memories of Christmas.
The other day, a friend posed the question on Facebook of where to see some great light displays on the North Shore. Of course, this got me all excited and I decided that I would share some of our favourite locations as well as some that offline and online friends have suggested
Obviously, these pictures will not do the ‘real thing’ justice, so I hope you will get out there and enjoy the pretty lights!
1. Jimmy Pattison’s House – British Properties, West Vancouver.
2. Hill Dr. Blueridge, North Vancouver.
3. Dundarave Festival of Lights – Dundarave beach, West Vancouver.
4. Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver.
5. 4900 Chalet Place – Canyon Heights, North Vancouver.
Where are your favourite homes, neighbourhoods and/or attractions with beautiful Christmas lights? I would love to add to this list