For its second year, Salt Spring in the City – a kind of village market meets art show – returns to Vancouver March 27 to 29th to showcase the treasures and flavours of the Salish Sea. Visitors to Vancouver’s Heritage Hall will get to experience food and fashion, paintings and pottery, wine and crafts, and a sense of nostalgia for the West Coast’s homesteading, handcrafted bohemian heritage.
Admission is $3 for adults, and $1 for kids — with partial proceeds going to Save-On-Meats’ Sandwich Token Program, which helps those in need.
Salt Spring in the City will take over Heritage Hall (3102 Main Street) on Friday, March 27, 4:00-9:00PM, Saturday, March 28, 10:00AM to 6:00PM, and on Sunday, March 29, from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.
*The first 25 people through the door everyday will get an awesome gift bag filled with Salt Spring Island goodies.
FREE COFFEE will be provided by Salt Spring Coffee for the duration of the event.
And, for one lucky person, we want to make the event EXTRA special for you! Enter below to win and AMAZING giveaway from participating Saltspring Artisans, PLUS two tickets to the event!
PRIZE BASKET INCLUDES:
- Alvaro Sanchez sterling silver earrings ($45.- value)
- Lee Ann Norgard mug http://www.lnorgardceramics.com
- Apple Chutney https://www.facebook.com/organicgaiafoods
- Bruce Coney Cruet Bottle http://studioconey.com/index2.php
- Big Bear and Wolf Art Print http://www.bigbearandthewolf.com
- 6 Sasspot Shot Glasses https://www.facebook.com/pages/SassPot/1511042262449435
- Monsoon Coast Spices http://www.monsooncoast.com
- Salt Spring Kithen Co. Jam http://www.saltspringkitchen.com
- Salt Spring Cheese http://saltspringcheese.com
- Salt Spring Key Chin and Love Heart Ulrieke Benner http://ulriekebenner.com
- Wall Hanging trust print Harosef https://www.etsy.com/shop/harosef
- Salt Spring Ales Beer http://www.saltspringislandales.com
- Salt Spring Coffee and Tavel mug http://www.saltspringcoffee.com
- PLUS 2 event tickets!
Please note: The prize can not be exchanged in anyway and MUST be picked up at the salt spring in the city event between march 27-29th.