Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan
- For the very first time (in 8 years)