Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Girls Getaway at The Burrard Hotel
- Baby Teeth- What if they erupt crooked? by Dr. Melissa Skinner
- Why is there a white spot on my child’s tooth?
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Scuba Claus + More Holiday Fun at the Vancouver Aquarium
- Canyon Lights at the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome
- For the very first time (in 8 years)