Saturday, July 14th and Sunday July 15th, the city of North Vancouver invites you to celebrate its maritime community by attending the 6th Annual Party at the Pier event at the Shipyards.
The kickoff to the big event is a three hour outdoor concert on Saturday night from 6:30-9:30pm. Enjoy some jazz, R&B, vintage blues and pop by the sea.
Here is Sunday’s the lineup for each of the stages:
Shipbuilders’ Square Stage
11:00 am – 11:45 am Lynn Canyon Band
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm Lions Gate Sinfonia
1:15 pm – 1:45 pm Flying Not Falling
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Dinah D’s Contraband Swingclub
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Time Well Wasted
The Pier Stage
11:00 am – 11:45 am Shiamak’s Bollywood Jazz Dance Performers
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm The Kerplunks
1:15 pm – 2:05 pm Bobs & Lolo
2:15 pm – 2:45 pm Drum Syndicate
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Norm Foote
This family friendly event will also include face painting, balloon creations, boat tours of the harbour and so much more.
Click here for the official event schedule with all the details about the fun activities going on at Party at the Pier!
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- Family Travel: Kid-friendly adventures in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- It’s the little things… and in this case, it’s the Little People!