I was sad to hear a couple of months ago that North Vancouver wouldn’t be having their annual Canada Day parade. I was happy to learn that there WILL be a parade this weekend as well as celebrations at Waterfront Park after the parade.
The Lions Gate Rotary Club &
The North Vancouver Canada Day Committee
invite you to celebrate
Canada Day with us
Monday, July 1, 2013!
North Vancouver Royal Canadian Legion Branch 118 is thrilled to be involved in organizing the 2013 Canada Day Parade and would be delighted to welcome back parade participants and volunteers from previous years to be a part of this important North Shore event.
Check our links on this web page to help us celebrate Canada Day 2013 inNorth Vancouver, so you can wear the red and white with pride. We’ll be handing out flags along the parade route — just to get everyone in the party mood.
Whether you are in the parade, watching from the sidelines, helping as a volunteer or just out for our barbeque, everyone has a great time.
Starting at 10 AM from 13th Street and Grand Boulevard it proceeds west down 13th Street to Lonsdale, turning north on Lonsdale. This is the best viewing area as the reviewing stand is set up at 14th Street and Lonsdale.At 17th Street the parade again heads west where it will end at Mahon Park, with ample opportunities to view some of the entries afterwards.
For more information, visit the official North Vancouver Canada Day website.
Happy Canada Day!
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan