Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover: safer, holistic options for your family
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?