The countdown is on until Spring! While we still have snow in the forecast in Vancouver (what the?), I’m starting to get excited about wearing less layers, waking up to less darkness and getting outdoors more. I’m pretty much fair-weather everything, so when it rains (or SNOWS!) for days on end, I find myself sticking close to home and missing out on all the fresh air that my body craves!
Something I always look forward to at this time of the year is the popular Vancouver event, the Healthy Family Expo. The kids and I have always had such a great time attending this event and 2017 is bigger and better than ever.
As an ambassador for the event, I am excited to be able to offer my readers a 2 for 1 ticket promo code! Adult Expo tickets are $15 each online, cash at the door, or at London Drugs from March 1-26. Kids under 16 get in FREE and ALL ATTRACTIONS are included with admission!
Use the code NSM241 when you purchase your tickets HERE!
The Healthy Family Expo is a fun-filled day for the whole family that introduces Metro Vancouver parents to small steps & simple solutions for healthy, active, eco-friendly living.
Highlights of the 4th annual Healthy Family Expo coming up on Sunday, March 26, include:
- Meeting popular CBC Kids characters Daniel Tiger, Super WHY!, Bookaboo & Scout;
- Bobs & LoLo and Jessie Farrell concerts featuring songs celebrating the natural world;
- HUGE Active Kid Zone with rock wall, giant hamster ball race track, Tumblebus & TumbleTown, Springfree trampolines, Sportball & Pedalheads play areas and more;
- 200+ exhibitors with healthy food sampling & eco-friendly products & services;
- Whole Foods Market Zone, London Drugs Health Zone, and brand new Toyota Canada Outdoor Living Zone, West Coast Kids Healthy Baby Zone, and Green Living Zone;
- Science World fire show and ninja & tumbling demonstrations on stage;
- Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan interactive zone for kids;
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius c;
- Baby feeding & changing lounge with complimentary diapers, wipes & comfy seating;
- Family Rest Stop courtesy of Love Child Organics and lots of stroller parking;
- First 500 adults through the door receive a gift bag full of healthy product samples;
- First 200 adults through the door receive an adult pass to Science World; and
- Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network sports programs.
I’m most excited to see that Springfree Trampoline is a new addition to this year’s Active Kid Zone at the Expo! It’s the smart active living choice that delivers for the whole family and you can test-drive one for yourself at the event on March 26th. And guess what? One lucky family will be taking home a Springfree Trampoline through the Expo’s early bird ticket draw, and another one as part of the Expo’s Grand Prize Showcase (visit the Healthy Family Expo website for terms & conditions for those giveaways). That’s a prize valued at over $3000!
We have own our Springfree trampoline, as of last summer, and the kids spend SO much time bouncing away happily on it. Any playdate that happens at our house starts (and often ends) with some trampoline fun!
To get involved in the fun:
- Join the Expo 2017 Facebook Eventto RSVP to win thousands in prizes at their March 23rd pre-Expo Facebook Party from 8 to 10 pm!
- Buy tickets early to qualify to win a Springfree Trampoline!
- Grab 2-for-1 adult tickets online using limited time promo code NSM241.
To kick off our pre-Expo celebrations, we’re giving away a $200 Healthy Family Expo 2017 shopping spree that one lucky winner will get to spend on their choice of exhibitors at the event on March 26th! This online giveaway runs from March 6 – 22, 2017, and the winner must be a British Columbia resident aged 19+ able to attend the Healthy Family Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre between 9 am & 5 pm on March 26 to pick up and use the prize that day. The winner will be announced at the pre-Expo Facebook Party on March 23rd, 2017!
Enter for your chance to win through Rafflecopter below. Good luck and see you at the Expo!