Karl Johnson is a 3rd generation Silhouette Artist who learned his unique skill from his father when he was just a young boy.
“Each Silhouette is cut out entirely freehand. Karl simply looks at the subject’s profile (whether in person or from a photograph) and starts cutting their exact likeness out of black paper. Every Silhouette is an original, one of a kind work of art, signed by the artist.” ~ cutarts.com
It is very exciting that he will be working his magic for one full day (10:00am-6:oopm) on Saturday, July 21st, at jack & lola, right here in North Vancouver!
Appointments are just 5 minutes which means your active toddler can be up and running again in no time, while you will have a beautiful little momento to last you until the end of time!
Make sure to book your tickets in advance through jack & lola by calling (778) 340-5225. The cost is $26 for the original portrait, $16 for a duplicate and there are framing options as well for an additional cost.
Take a minute to watch Karl Johnson in action and don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
For those of you readers who are not on the North Shore, Karl Johnson will also be booking appointments for one day only at Hip Baby in Vancouver on Friday, July 20th starting at 10:00am.
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning