Not many things beat summertime in British Columbia. We love being home in Vancouver for the summer months and, instead of going away someplace tropical (as many do) we prefer to vacation locally in July and August. The weather is usually so good and we are fortunate to have all these awesome staycation spots within driving distance from Vancouver.
One such spot is Harrison Hot Springs. About 1.5 hours by car from Vancouver, Harrison Hot Springs is such a great family holiday destination. We kicked off our summer there this year, staying at Springs RV Resort.
Springs RV Resort is a unique idea where you actually buy a lot within the resort to host your RV. It is a great alternative to owning a cottage, especially in Vancouver (and surrounding areas) where we all know owning isn’t always within reach. At Springs RV, you own land at a really great price and still have the opportunity to get out of the city with your family. To find out more about owning at Springs RV Resort, click here.
As you can see by the photos above, the resort itself is immaculately maintained and just beautiful!
Our girls had SUCH a great time playing in the playground and splashing in the family pool.
In addition to all the fun to be had on the resort grounds themselves, at Springs RV Resort, we were about a 4 minute drive to the lake and beach in the town of Harrison Hot Springs where we strolled, lounged, ate ice cream and played by/in the lake.
I totally fell in love with Harrison Hot Springs as a family holiday spot! It was hot and sunny and the days seemed to linger perfectly into the warm evenings.
If you have been dreaming of a summer cabin, but have felt discouraged by the BC real estate market, you should definitely look into the idea of becoming part of the Springs RV Resort community.
Come visit the Springs RV Resort and enjoy:
- Brand new three-storey clubhouse
- New adult pool and over-sized hot tub
- Large heated family pool with hot tub
- Spa-like bathrooms with heated tile floors
- 5 outdoor community fireplaces
- Two big screen TV areas
- Library with fireplace
- Games room – darts, pool, ping pong, foosball
- Stone and cedar social pavilion for BBQ’s and dances
- Laundry Room
- Large treed playground
- 1930’s Antique Carousel
- Walking trails, dog walk
- Free Wi-Fi & Shaw Hotspots
Truly a vacation experience you won’t want to miss!
Top 5 reasons to OWN at Springs RV Resort:
- Just 90 minutes or less and you’ve arrived.
- Splash in one of our two heated pools; new adult pool and over-sized hot tub or our family pool and hot tub located close to the playground.
- Relax by the fire at our brand new cedar and stone Whistler-style clubhouse or at our spa-quality amenities area.
- Stroll to the beach and experience lakeside dining, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, while enjoying the stunning vistas.
- Enjoy the many social activities: dinner & dances, golf tournaments, game nights, kids’ camps, outdoor movies…….too many to list!
Above all else, it is our community of friends and families that makes Springs RV Resort such a special place.
For more information, contact Springs RV Resort.