I found this recipe on All Recipes right here.
I made some changes, as I usually do when following a recipe. I left out the bread crumbs and only used lemon, instead of lemon AND lime juices. I think the lime would add really nice flavour though.
Let me know if you try this recipe!
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Where to see beautiful Christmas lights on the North Shore!
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome