Saturday, July 14th and Sunday July 15th, the city of North Vancouver invites you to celebrate its maritime community by attending the 6th Annual Party at the Pier event at the Shipyards. The kickoff to the big event is a three hour outdoor concert on Saturday night from 6:30-9:30pm. Enjoy... Read more
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
Popular Posts This Month
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan