Somehow, I inadvertently took a 2 week break from writing and posting, but I’m back and ready to roll!
I feel sunned, rested, revived and eager to resume my ‘duties’ as North Shore Mama!
I hope you have been enjoying the weather and great family activities/events over the past few weeks.
I look forward to reconnecting with you all!
(Oh, and you’ll want to check-in often as there will be some great giveaways going on in the next little while! FUN!)
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- What makes Math different from other subjects?
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- We Have “Heavy Wetters”
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan
- Physiotherapy for KIDS – how is it different than for adults?
- Nothing like a “StrongStart” start to the morning