Somehow, I inadvertently took a 2 week break from writing and posting, but I’m back and ready to roll!
I feel sunned, rested, revived and eager to resume my ‘duties’ as North Shore Mama!
I hope you have been enjoying the weather and great family activities/events over the past few weeks.
I look forward to reconnecting with you all!
(Oh, and you’ll want to check-in often as there will be some great giveaways going on in the next little while! FUN!)
Nice to meet you! I'm Jessica a.k.a North Shore Mama. This site was born out of my love for my daughters and the desire to share my motherhood journey with fellow moms. I believe we're all in this craziness called 'parenthood' together and North Shore Mama is my way of reaching out to anyone who needs a laugh, a cry or dinner inspiration. Thank you so much for reading!
- Baby & Toddler Room Sharing in 6 Easy Steps
- Starting without slang: Teaching our kids the proper names for their bits
- Why You Need to Display Family Photographs In Your Home
- The Death of the Ice Cream Truck
- Introducing a Lovey to your baby
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Hiking Trails on the North Shore by Bianca Bujan
- Infant Flat Head Syndrome
- Thank goodness for products that ease the itchiness of eczema! #EczemaAndMe
- Understanding Hip Dysplasia
- For the very first time (in 8 years)